Skip to content
4MS Pingable Envelope Generator
- Dual "pingable" envelope generator's total envelope time is set by a "ping"
- Tap tempo button or incoming clock sets the ping time
- Envelope time is a multiple or division of the ping time (from /8 to x8) set by Ping Div/Mult knob and CV
- Curve knob and CV control the shape of the output envelope. Various combinations of exponential, linear, logarithmic, and interpolated curves are available for the rise and fall portions. Total envelope time is maintained throughout any curve selection.
- Skew knob and CV control the ratio between rise and fall times without changing total envelope time
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.