- Sample playback with fast trigger response (~1ms)
- Various effects for real time sample processing
- Sample recording functionality
- Manual and automatic sample slicing
- Cue point loading from WAV files
- 1V/Oct tracking
- 3 assignable CV inputs per channel
- Preset memory
- User-friendly interface
- Performance mode
- 16 GB SD card with factory preset samples included
The Sample Drum is composed of two identical parts and allows you to play back, record and slice up samples or loops directly in your modular system. For processing there are different play modes, tuning functions (including 1 V/Oct pitch tracking), virtual VCAs plus AD envelopes and realtime effects. Three freely assignable CV inputs per channel guarantee a lot of expression during performance. 16bit mono wav samples are loaded into RAM (32MB / ~ 5 minutes of sampling time) from SD card (16 GB SD card with factory preset samples comes with the module) for instantaneous playback response. All settings can be saved and recalled during live performance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.