CV to ADAT Lightpipe interface for ES-3 (ADC)
The ES-6 mk2 is the counterpart to the ES-3 (which is Lightpipe to CV Interface), offering up to 8 channels of CV input with output via an optical lightpipe connection. As with the ES-3, the ES-6 also works well for audio signals, with conversion quality on a par with a regular audio interface.
The ES-6 itself has 6 input sockets; the remaining 2 channels are provided by an expansion module e.g. the ES-7.
Please note that a connected ES-3 is required for operation. The ES-6 gets its clock signals from the ES-3, which derives them from its lightpipe input.
- Analogue inputs: 6x 3.5mm jacks, DC-coupled
- Digital output: optical, ADAT Lightpipe standard
- A/D conversion: 24 bit, 103dB SNR typical
- Sync input: connection from ES-3 module
- Input voltage range: ±10V
- Input impedance: 100k
- Expansion: ES-7 (adds two CV inputs for a total of 8)
- 103 mA +12V
- 52 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 50 mm deep
- 4 hp