Compact and powerful all-in-one standalone audio processor to express your creativity at home, in the studio, or at a live performance.
The MOD Dwarf is a compact audio arsenal housing countless audio processing setups you can take with you anywhere. It is durable and streamlined to endure road use.
With the intuitive user interface, you assemble your personal plug-in combinations effortlessly within the MOD ecosystem. Visualize and connect processing flow without additional software or the internet into easily managed snapshots and banks.
The MOD Dwarf expands outside of Standalone mode as a versatile connection hub capable of handling any musical device using modern connections. Morphing between usages the MOD Dwarf enhances any signal routed through it.
- Quad Core ARM A35 CPU at 1.3GHz, 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- 3 endless knobs, 3 footswitches (with LEDs), 3 pushbuttons and a menu button
- 2.9″ LCD display
- Dimensions: 105*202*54mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 800 grams
- Dual 6.35mm TRS independent audio inputs, with gain configurable from -12dB to +35dB, 1M Ohm input impedance, unbalanced
- Dual 6.35mm TRS independent audio outputs, with gain configurable from 0dB to -127dB, balanced or unbalanced
- 3.5mm TRS Headphone output, with gain configurable from -33dB to +12dB
- 3.5mm TRS MIDI type-A input and output
- USB Type-B Device port for connecting to a computer
- USB Type-A Host port for MIDI controllers, Bluetooth and Flashdrives
- Control Chain port for MOD peripherals
- Power input on a 5.5*2.1*10mm barrel connector
- Dimensions: 240*250*72mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 280 grams
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.