The System80 820 Eurorack Oscillator is a utility Voltage Controlled Oscillator (VCO) based on the saw integrator and waveshapers common to many vintage Roland designs from the late 1970s. It features a discrete temperature compensated saw (ramp) core coupled to waveshaping circuitry that produces a pulse wave with adjustable width, a triangle wave and a sine wave. The conversion of the saw wave to a triangle wave produces a distinctive reset glitch at each peak. The triangle wave is bent by a diode shaper to produce an approximate sine wave.
- Discrete Voltage Controlled Oscillator with temperature compensated exponential converter
- 1 V/octave tracking over 8 octaves
- Sync input with weak and strong oscillator sync modes
- 1 V/octave CV input + one attenuated exponential CV inputs for pitch/frequency modulation
- Five position octave range switch
- Waveform outputs: Pulse, Ramp, Triangle, and Sine
- Pulse Width Modulation CV input
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.